Montag, 21. Februar 2011

3 seconds on your lips, 30 years down on your hips

For me, it's been a big step to internalize this phrase. Of course it's totally exagerated but still there's something true about it. I really don't like to snack something which is small but high in calories! If I have a high calorie food I want to enjoy it! Thus I LOVE starbucks frappuccino! If you take the light version it's quite low in calories (of course WITHOUT cream!) and it takes long to drink. I usually snack very healthy, means a lot of fruits or turkey cut or something.

But I confess, I love sweet food! To satisfy my hunger for sweets I like to have a very sweet but healthy breakfast containing cereals/bread, banana, dry dates and figs and a cold sweet milk (chocolat, coffe, caramel, vanilla...). I also add some chocolate every now and then. It's amazingly tasty and satisfying!

But don’t stay too low in calories ! Integrate high calorie food to your diet. Healthy stuff like home made lasagne or pizza. It boosts your metabolism and makes sure that your body is not going to get used to a low calorie diet. I know what you may think : I’m not gonna eat a fatty pizza and destroy what I worked hard for. Believe me, I was thinking exactly the same when my Dad asked me wheter I wanted to order a pizza with him after the loss of 5 kilo. But since I didn’t want do disappoint him, I ordered a pizza as well. And I noticed, that my body can burn it ! It’s soo impprtant to learn, to make the expirience that if you’re following a healthy diet you’re body will be able to burn high calorie food as well ! It’s even good for it.
So, here’s a small briefing :

-snack HEALTHY, don’t eat the „3seconds-on-your-lips… »-stuf
-if you sin, ENJOY it (enjoy eating in general, do it slowly)
-figure out about healthy sweets (figs, dates…) and stuff you like which are not « too bad » (in my case it’s defenitly caramel frappuccino ;) )
-allow yourself to have a high calorie food like twice a week (selfmade is always the best way, theres a difference between fastfood and homemade or restarant pizza)

I’m convinced, that these tips are going to help you hold your weight in the long run!

PS: btw. There’s a little difference between holding your weight and losing weight. While losing weight, you’ll have to be a lot more strict.
Don’t forget to write an e-mail if you’d like to recieve the diet schedule regularly! weightlesslivemore@hotmail.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen