Samstag, 5. Februar 2011

My work-out routine!

Hey guys!

As a reaction on my last post I’ve been asked a lot about my work-out routine. I tried to tell you in this post that everyone needs to figure out what works best for them. I am going to tell you what I like to do and what works for me. I can’t promise that it is going to work for you but I actually think it is something that many people could live with ;)

I told you that my obsession was jogging. When I was younger I used to hate it. I think you need to overcome a few obstacles if you start jogging because in the beginning it’s not fun at all! But if you once got used to it, it could be YOUR perfect work-out.

What makes it perfect:
-I jog on the treadmill (with television)
-I jog about five times a week (everyday, except Monday and Friday)
-I jog only for about 22 minutes (ca. 3.5km) at a time

So as you can see I jog short-time. This is probably the recipe for success. It keeps my motivation straight to know that I “have to” jog for only 22 minutes. Furthermore I can watch my series while jogging! ;)

After jogging I like to stretch my legs for about 10 minutes to lean the muscles and to stay flexible. Flexibility is sexy *psst*! ;)

On Monday I dance Raggae (which is also kind of a muscle training) and on Friday I play tennis.

I always walk home after school which means I have a 15-minute-walk everyday. You should take to walk as much as you can during the day and try to avoid using escalators and elevators. Believe me, this can make a huge difference!

(I also have the habit to squeeze my abs while watching television. Not much, just a whole little bit so it’s not tiring at all. But people keep saying I have a nice flat belly so I started to do the same with my butt, but honestly, that’s a lot more tiring!!) This last passage was more for fun, I guess every sport teacher would kill me for saying that, but it’s a matter of fact that muscle squeezing calorie burn so why not ;))

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen